Workplace Pensions automatic enrolment has been around for a while now and most business owners will be aware of its existence, if not completely familiar with the requirements the Government is placing on them or indeed the draconian penalties for non-compliance.
With most large employers having already “staged”, the staging dates for smaller companies are now here. Between 2015 and 2017, over 1 million companies will be staging, which is a staggering 51,134 companies per month.
Do not leave this until the last minute, or think “it doesn’t affect me” because anyone with a PAYE reference MUST comply and there are serious fines for non-compliance.
Please read our 21 Point Checklist to help guide you through the process. If you would like some assistance we have a fully compliant AE payroll system designed to take the headache out of your employer duties- call Barry Sims or Dawn Fahy on 01237 472332 to arrange a no obligation meeting or simply chat through any questions you may have.
Workforce assessment and upfront administration
The R T Marke & Co Ltd complete upfront service includes:
Initial assessment of your workforce, including:
- Categorising types of worker.
- Reviewing and confirming standing data required for auto-enrolment.
- Assessing each worker’s “Qualifying Earnings”.
- Advising on each worker’s entitlement and the cost to the company.
- Advising on the likely ongoing total cost to the company of contributing to the workplace pension.
- Communicating with workers. There are a number of strict legal requirements governing the communication to employees of their entitlements and options. Our service covers all initial communication to ensure you are fully compliant.
Advising on the possible advantages of postponement which can include:
- Smoothing the staging process.
- Reducing the costs on workers with fluctuating earnings.
- Reducing the costs on short term workers or those leaving shortly after appointment.
Are you comfortable with your ongoing obligations?
Why not consider outsourcing all of your payroll and auto-enrolment functions.
Ask us about our fixed price all inclusive service and free up your time to focus on business.
“As a medium sized manufacturing business we need an accountant with a hands on approach to help deal with the necessary compliance issues such as payroll, accounts preparation and tax reduction…”A & K Bowes
Email or call us today on 01237 472332 for advice on systems and controls or to discuss your other audit requirements.
Together we’re better!
Every business owner needs a team of professionals in the background who provide continuous support and advice. Improve your business performance and profitability now.