Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That’s where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
We will also research available grants and supply our new business start up clients with a new business kit which includes numerous helpful items of information for those new to running a business.
Start your new venture on a sure footing – call us for an initial consultation today.
“We have used R T Marke & Co Ltd for many years and have never failed to be impressed with the service they offer. As a business owner it is vital to have advisors who you can trust completely, and we always feel that R T Marke & Co Ltd are on our side.”Michele Muir
Email or call us today on 01237 472332 for advice on systems and controls or to discuss your other audit requirements.
Together we’re better!
Every business owner needs a team of professionals in the background who provide continuous support and advice. Improve your business performance and profitability now.